City-Based Cycling Has Got You Covered
The Tour de Brisbane is based in the heart of Brisbane City with great access to everything you could want for a Queensland weekend away.
Secure Parking is offering attendees $12 All Day Parking in South Bank. To redeem, book online with Secure-a-Spot following the links below. Promotion Code TOURBNE will be automatically applied.
SW1 Car Park– 32 Cordelia Street – Click Here to book - https://secureaspot.secureparking.com.au/booknow?cpn=800407&entrydate=2019-04-14&category=weekend&promo=tourbne
192 Vulture Street Car Park – Click Here to book https://secureaspot.secureparking.com.au/booknow?cpn=800BHN&entrydate=2019-04-14&category=weekend&promo=tourbne
Flights - up to 10% off with Virgin Australia!
Thanks to Virgin Australia, discount flights are available through the booking panel below:
Discounts available are:
- Domestic Business: up to 10% Virgin Australia Domestic Business class fares
- Domestic Flexi: up to 10% Virgin Australia Domestic Freedom fares
- Domestic Saver up to 10 % Virgin Australia Domestic Elevate and Getaway fares (excluding tactical and Sale fares)
The sale period is 14/01/2019 – midnight 07/04/2019 for travel between 07/04/2019 – midnight 17/04/2019
All fares purchased using the Event Direct booking tile are subject to the fare type terms and conditions provided on the Virgin Australia website.
Virgin is also offering Tour de Brisbane riders their Sports Baggage Allowance, meaning you can travel with your bike for free!
The Sports Baggage Allowance offers:
- 2 pieces of baggage (a total of 32kg combined) free of Charge - any extra baggage would be charged excess baggage fees.
How to gain the Sports Baggage Allowance:
- Book a domestic Virgin Australia flight
- Booking reference number
- Your sporting organisation or club (please provide a membership number where appropriate)
- The sporting event you are travelling for
- These are requests and are subject to uplift (the availability of space for the luggage)
- All requests must be made via email only and a minimum of 3 business days prior to travel
- Travel Agents are also able to request Sports Baggage through the same means
- The maximum number of “bike boxes” able to be carried on a standard Boeing 737 is 6 – suggest all athletes transport their bikes in “bike bags” instead
Discounted Airtrain to the City!
Travel into the city is simple thanks to our friends at Airtrain!
Airtrain is the sole-rail operator from Brisbane Airport connecting passengers to the city in only 20 minutes! Airtrain is the best method of transport from Brisbane Airport with more than 24 million passenger trips since its launch in 2001.
Airtrain is a consecutive winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2018 and 2017.
You can pre-book tickets online using the promocode TOURDEBRIS for just $30 return. You can also purchase tickets at the station or travel via go card.
In addition, children aged up to and including 14 years of age to travel free between the Airport and Brisbane city stations when accompanied by a paying adult, on a e-ticket or paper station ticket.
How do I book?
- Head to www.airtrain.com.au
- Select the Buy Tickets button
- Select From destination as the Airport and choose International or Domestic terminal
- Select To destination as Brisbane and choose one of our city stations: Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude valley, Central, Roma Street or South Bank Station.
- Select Return button.
- Choose departure and return date between 11 April to 18 April 2019.
- Select the amount of passengers
- Enter in Promo Code box TOURDEBRIS
- Select Proceed to Payment button
- Enter passenger details and payment method
- Select the Buy Tickets button
Tour De Brisbane Terms and Conditions: Valid for travel 11 April to 18 April 2019. Tickets can only be purchased online from 1 February 2019. Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. Your city ticket is valid for travel to and from all stations between the Airport and South Brisbane, including Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude valley, Central and Roma Street stations. Children 14 years and under travel free to city stations when accompanied by a paying adult and using paper ticket or e-ticket purchased from www.airtrain.com.au.
Mantra Hotels welcomes Tour de Brisbane travellers to with a 10% discount
off accommodation during the Brisbane Cycling Festival between 28th March and 14th April
To book, visit: http://www.mantrahotels.com/ and follow the below simple steps:
- Select your destination, arrival date, departure date
- Select your number of Adults and Children
- Enter the promo code TourDeBris19 under Promo
- Press ‘SEARCH’ and select your room type
- Input contact and payment details and your room will be booked at the discounted rate.
- You will receive an email confirmation once all details have been processed.
** PLEASE NOTE: ** Promo codes are only valid for bookings made online; rooms are subject to availability & will require full prepayment. Bookings will also be subject to any minimum night stay restrictions as listed on the website. Online Terms and Conditions apply to these bookings.
For full terms & conditions please visit http://www.mantrahotels.com/terms-and-conditions/
Once booking is confirmed, it can be accessed via My Bookings on the same website by logging in using the reservation number on your confirmation and the Surname on the booking.
Exploring Brisbane is a Tour de Force
Enhance your Tour de Brisbane experience by taking time to explore the city. Brisbane is geared for the great outdoors with blockbuster events, adventure activities and mouth-watering food. Climb the Story Bridge, cuddle a koala, browse a world-class exhibition, explore craft breweries, cruise or kayak the river or go rock climbing and abseiling with the city as your backdrop.
Make the most of the city’s extensive network of bikeways and shared pathways, with weather that makes cycling a joy all year round. The CityCycle scheme allows you to hire bicycles from stations dotted throughout the city, enabling you to use peddle power to see the sights.
Or join a dedicated cycling tour and discover beautiful bikeways by the river and lush parklands while getting inside information on what makes Brisbane tick. Hit the central business district and take a walking tour that takes in the city’s laneways, fascinating public art and hidden secrets.
Across the river, take a dip in the iconic Streets Beach swimming lagoon, dine at a waterfront restaurant or explore the eye-opening, family-friendly exhibitions and interactive displays in the museums and galleries of the Cultural Precinct – or enjoy a show at the performing arts centre.
Just offshore, cruise across pristine Moreton Bay to discover an island paradise where snorkelling sunken wrecks, sand boarding, surfing, fishing, 4WD-tours, kayaking, wildlife spotting and glamping adventures await. Head inland from Brisbane and discover stunning mountain ranges, World Heritage-listed rainforests, fresh produce and authentic farm experiences.